Acceptable Use Policy
Recapped Acceptable Use Policy
All Recapped clients and end users (collectively, “You”) are solely responsible for all information and content (“Client Content”) You upload to Recapped’s software-as-a-service solution located at app.recapped.io (the “Software”), including but not limited to the accuracy, reliability, integrity, quality, or validity of the Client Content. Your use of the Software is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree that You will not use the Software in any manner, or provide any content or information, that:
1. infringes or misappropriates (or results in the infringement or misappropriation of) Recapped’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
2. is illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized, or in furtherance of any illegal, counterfeiting, fraudulent, pirating, unauthorized, or violent activity, or that involves (or that You reasonably believe to involve) any stolen, illegal, counterfeit, fraudulent, pirated, or unauthorized material;
3. would cause Recapped to be in violation of any law or regulation;
4. Recapped determines to be offensive (including materials promoting or glorifying hate, violence, bigotry, or any entity (past or present) principally dedicated to such causes, or items associated with such an entity);
5. disables, breaches, interferes with, or circumvents any aspect of the Software (including storage space limits, security or authentication measures);
6. is unlawful, invasive, fraudulent, defamatory, harassing, or threatening;
7. accesses, tampers with, or uses non-public areas or parts of the Software, or shared areas of the Software that You have not been invited to;
8. distributes a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
9. interferes with or disrupts any user, host, or network (including overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Software);
10. probes, tests, scans, or reverse-engineers the Software;
11. is pornography (including any obscene material, and anything depicting minors under the age of 18 (or other applicable age of majority) in sexually suggestive situations whether or not depicting actual minors) or that may be harmful to a minor; or
12. encourages illegal activity or conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, rule, or regulation, or is otherwise inappropriate.
Recapped reserves the right to take appropriate action in response to violations of this policy, which could include removing or disabling access to Client Content, suspending Your access to the Software, or terminating Your account.