Mutual Action Plan with MEDDPICC
Use this template to create Mutual Action Plans with your buyers, and ensure MEDDPICC (or MEDDIC/MEDDICC) framework is used on every single deal.
Modern sales teams use Mutual Action Plans to manage their deals, align timelines with champions, and better forecast outcomes.
This template combines an enterprise Mutual Action Plan with MEDDPICC qualifiers already built in.
MEDDPICC, also known as MEDDIC or MEDDICC, is a popular sales methodology to help qualify, close, and forecast Enterprise B2B deals. Leverage this template to focus on the right opportunities, shorten your sales cycle, and get ahead of road blocks. This template contains pre-filled qualification questions for:
- Metrics and ROI
- Economic Buyer
- Decision Criteria
- Decision Process
- Paper Process
- Identify Pain
Recapped makes it easy for your team to incorporate your favorite qualification framework like MEDDPICC, and ensures it's being used on every single deal. No more having to send countless emails and tedious spreadsheets. The Recapped customer collaboration platform streamlines your deals, consolidates every stakeholder in a single place, and ensures perfect deal execution.
If you're having trouble with adoption, or want to increase the accuracy of your forecasting, this template is perfect for you.
Who this template is for:
- Sales leaders that want to improve forecasting, standardize their sales process, and ensure enforcement of their sales methodologies including MEDDPICC, MEDDICC, MEDDIC, and
- Account Executives that want to drive better qualification questions, accelerate their sales cycles, and forecast deals with higher accuracy.
Benefits of this template:
- Sync bi-directionally with Salesforce or HubSpot
Create client-facing Mutual Action Plans in seconds, and instantly sync them to your CRM. Recapped automatically syncs all Account and Opportunity fields bi-directionally in real-time.
- Standardize your qualifying framework
Arm your team, and your champion, with the right information at every step of the deal.
- Increase rep adoption of MEDDPICC/MEDDIC/MEDDICC on deals
Ensure that reps are asking the right questions, and giving yourself a competitive advantage on deals.
What's in this template:
- Executive summary to align stakeholders
- Next Steps to set clear timeline of necessary steps, including evaluation, proof of concept, commercial, legal, and implementation
- Resources, marketing content, case studies, and other materials your champion needs
- Pricing proposal, legal contracts, and RFP's
- Examples of MEDDPICC, MEDDICC, and MEDDIC qualification questions
- Internal Notes to help you manage the deal
- CRM sync to bi-directionally sync with Salesforce or HubSpot