Mutual Action Plan
Mutual Action Plan
Use this template to keep your prospects engaged by consolidating your entire deal in one organized place. Also, known as MAPs, Joint Engagement Plans (JEPs), Go-Live Plans, and more.
🎯 To access this template, sign up for a free trial of Recapped today!
It will eliminate unnecessary back-and-forth emails, time-consuming spreadsheets, and other manual tools.
Modern sales and onboarding teams use Mutual Action Plans to manage their deals and implementation, align timelines with champions and new customers, and better forecast outcomes.
This template includes Mutual Action Plan to guide your buyers through the entire customer journey, from discovery to go-live.
Also known as, MAP, Go-live Plan, Mutual Success Plan, Joint Engagement Plan (JEPs), Joint Execution Plan, Close Plan, Implementation Plan, Deal Room, Digital Sales Room, and more.
Mutual Action Plans are mutually agreed upon next steps with your buyers, clients, or new customers to stay on track of a timeline. A strong Mutual Action Plan includes key dates and milestones through at least the close of the opportunity, but the BEST Mutual Action Plans will guide your buyers through implementation and go-live.
Historically, mutual action plans were made on spreadsheets and sent via email. Unfortunately, organizations have run into the following problems:
- Spreadsheets get lost in email inboxes and other forms of communication.
- Low adoption between reps and their buyers/customers.
- Complex to use and create.
- Not buyer/customer friendly.
- Not everything a buyer/customer needs is in this document.
Recapped makes it easy for your team to incorporate your Mutual Action Plan with your sales and post-sales playbooks.
If you’re having trouble with the adoption and engagement of Mutual Action Plans via spreadsheets, or want to accelerate sales cycles and time to value for onboarding while increasing the accuracy of your forecasting, this template is perfect for you.
Who this template is for:
- Sales leaders that want to improve rep and buyer engagement and accountability, create a repeatable process and visibility into reps’ pipeline, forecasting, and insights for easier pipeline review.
- Account Executives that want to manage complex sales cycles to match their buyers’ buying process in a collaborative way, and provide a seamless handoff to Customer Success.
- [After handoff from sales] Customer Success leaders that want to gain visibility, improve engagement and accountability, and create a standardized process.
- [After handoff from sales] Onboarding and Implementation specialists that want to consolidate everything in one place, improve time to value, and provide a better experience for their new customers.
Benefits of this template:
- Sync bi-directionally with Salesforce or HubSpot
Create client-facing Mutual Action Plans in seconds, and instantly sync them to your CRM. Recapped automatically syncs all Account and Opportunity fields bi-directionally in real-time.
- Consolidate Sales collateral, content, contracts, and more
Organize everything you and your buyer need in one centralized location.
- Create accountability through mutually agreed upon next steps
If your buyer doesn’t agree to next steps, that’s a red flag.
- Standardize your qualifying framework
Arm your team, and your champion, with the right information at every step of the deal.
Incorporate methodologies, like Winning by Design’s SPICED™️, MEDDIC/MEDDICC/MEDDPICC, ValueSelling, FORCE Management, and more!
- Track prospect engagement and insights
Gauge how much a buyer/client is interacting with your workspace. Through our buyer-centric forecasting, determine the health of your deal. Know when a deal is slipping.
This leads to easy and accurate forecasting for pipeline review between leadership and reps.
- Eliminate back-and-forth email threads
Don’t let important information get lost in email inboxes.
What's in this template:
- Executive summary to align stakeholders
- Next Steps to set clear timeline of necessary steps, including evaluation, proof of concept, commercial, legal, and implementation
- Resources, marketing content, case studies, and other materials your champion needs
- Pricing proposals, legal contracts, and RFP's
- Examples of MEDDPICC, MEDDICC, and MEDDIC qualification questions
- Internal Notes to help you manage the deal
- CRM sync to bi-directionally sync with Salesforce or HubSpot
Mutual Action Plan
🎯 This template is designed specifically for use in Recapped.
Try this template today in a Free Trial.
Eliminate unnecessary back-and-forth emails, time-consuming spreadsheets, and other manual tools.